|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£28000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||Up to £35k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||13 April 2012|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and diverse PA/Office Manager with proven track record in working within corporate environment in the UK and can-do approach.
You will be working for a well-reputed financial services company supporting CEO with all business-related things which includes diary management, travel arrangements (accommodation, transport, visa), stationary for the office and CEO, filling, arranging business conferences. You will also be liaising with clients, getting involved in HR, basic accounting and bookkeeping, occasional events management and dealing with FSA compliance.
The successful candidate must:
– Be available immediately or on a short notice (up to 1 week);
– Professional UK qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK, preferably within financial services;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead ;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Become a part of one of the top single wealth management offices in the UK. Apply right now!