|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Salary||£35000 — £40000|
|Package||£35-40k per annum plus impressive bonus structure! Could be negotiable for the right candidate.|
|Date||24 February 2012|
This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant/Private PA to HNWI, who supported at top level and had exposure into the UK legal procedures, tasks, education.
Our client is one of the most influential business minds in the UK, who is now looking for a true ‘right hand PA’ to join his private wealth management office in the heart of London. You will be working as a valuable team member, dealing with his executive diary management, travel (jets, yachts, executive cars, arranging VIP holidays and villas), some household management and property investment management, liaising with services suppliers etc. Also you will be strongly involved in dealing with the family solicitors, commercial legal procedures, legal paperwork and some advisory if applicable.
The right candidate will be/have:
– Strong PA/EA background preferably in the UK, private PA practice is desirable, but not a must:
– Fluent Russian and English;
– Professional education, preferably in legal or business field;
– Great professional and effective communication skills at HNW/VIP level;
– Stress resilience and flexible attitude;
– Intelligent and confident approach.
Become a part of one of the top single wealth management offices in the UK. Apply right now!