|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£50000 — £60000 per annum|
|Date||14 December 2012|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced fluent Russian and English speaking Executive Assistant/PA to work in a Central London based private family office.
You will be responsible for making appointments, arranging functions/meetings, booking flights, hotels, keeping agenda, doing follow-ups and dealing with correspondence. You will be required to work with highly confidential information on a daily basis and be a first point of contact for the clients and suppliers. The role includes liaising on a very senior level with business partners and colleagues abroad and within the UK, so experience in executive level communication is a must. In addition, you will also be liaising with other departments within the company to ensure the smooth running of the office. Various ad-hoc responsibilities will also be a part of the job.
You will be a very organised and confident communicator, with a proven background of supporting on a senior level, experience within a corporate environment and knowledge of both Russian and British business cultures.
To be successful you must:
• Have a 3+ years of committed PA/EA experience on a senior level in the UK
• Be fluent in Russian as well as in English
• Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Have a must-do approach and ability to keep corporate matters confidential
• Be flexible, enthusiastic and hard-working
• Due to some of the more physically demanding duties of the job e.g. bag handing the job is more likely to suit a male candidate
To apply, please send your CV !!!