|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Energy and Natural Resources|
|Package||Negotiable, Depending on Experience|
|Date||4 October 2011|
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, resourceful and enthusiastic Executive Assistant with Russian to work with the Directors of a natural resources team in the heart of London.
As an EA, you will be responsible for making appointments, arranging functions/meetings, booking flights, hotels, keeping agenda, doing follow-ups for the Directors as well as dealing with the correspondence. You will be required to work with highly confidential information on a daily basis and be a first point of contact for the clients and suppliers. In addition, liaising with other departments within the company to ensure the smooth running of the office will be one of your duties. Various ad-hoc responsibilities will also be a part of your job.
To be successful you must:
• Have a 5+ years of committed PA/EA experience on a senior level in the UK,
• Be fluent in Russian as well as in English,
• Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Have a must-do approach and ability to keep corporate matters confidential,
• Be flexible, enthusiastic and hard-working,
• Be available ASAP.
If you want to become a part of close-nit, friendly and dynamic team, learn from the top professionals of the industry and be rewarded accordingly. Then apply right now by sending your CV to email@example.com