|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£50000 — £55000 per annum|
|Date||22 November 2012|
A top calibre candidate is required for the role of a personal executive assistant for a developing financial services firm based in Mayfair with offices all over the world. Fluency in English and Russian is essential as the right candidate will be travelling extensively to/from Moscow. A senior professional with a hands-on, pro-active attitude is a must for this professional EA role, with sound experience within financial services, IB or private banking.
– Executive support to the Partner 1:1
– Work as a team with other EAs and actively participating in projects and the firm’s development
– Excessive travel to/from Russia – arranging travel as well as travelling sometimes with the Partner too
– Dealing with large volumes of documents, correspondence and emails
– Diary management and travel/visas arrangements etc.
– Liaising with internal and external high profile personnel, HNW clients and Top level executives
– Proof-reading all documentations and creating presentations
– Processing all expenses
– £50-55K per annum + bonuses and benefits
– Proficiency in English and Russian, spoken and written both to mother-tongue standard
– Ability to easily travel between UK and Russia – preferably with documents/visas for the UK and Russia
– Experience in having lived and worked in Moscow is highly desirable
– Ability to use own initiative and work within a team
– Flexible individual who has a European way of working within the Russian culture
– Professional, pro-active attitude
– Highly motivated and well organised individual
– Exceptional ability to multi-task
– Excellent eye for detail
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Apply now !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!