|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£45000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||£45-50k oer annum plus great corporate benefits and bonus structure|
|Date||1 March 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a top level Executive assistant with corporate/banking experience and fluency in both Russian and English languages, to join one of the leading international Investment banks in their EMEA department.
You will be supporting one of the EMEA Directors, as well as administering all the team procedures and support work on deals. You will be booking travel and meetings for the Director, will be liaising with some of his clients, proceeding invoice forms, as well as will get involved in corporate events organising and will work closely with the road shows team. You will become a valuable asset for the team, and will also support their pitching and presentations preparation processes. It is a busy and diverse role, where you will work with high value documents and correspondence in both Russian and English, so fluency is essential.
Ideally you will be/have:
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience preferably from financial services, banking or another relevant industry;
– Sound UK based experience, Russian/CIS experience is an advantage;
– Fluency as well as high level of grammar in Russian and English;
– Strong PC skills;
– Eye to detail;
– Intelligent approach to any situation;
– Tenacity and ability to work to strict deadlines;
– Great communication skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Dynamic and ‘hands on’ role for the dynamic ‘hands on’ individual! Apply right now!