|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£35000 — £40000 per annum|
|Package||£35k per annum, could be up to £40k for a great fit candidate, plus discretionary bonus|
|Date||24 April 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a top calibre PA/EA with good education to join a top class financial services boutique, which is the major point of reference for HNW clients from all over the world.
You will be based in their stylish offices in the heart of London, where you will undertake various and diverse responsibilities, from answering phone calls to assisting in client pitching and presentations, running events, accompanying Partners to the meetings, executive PA duties to the CEO. Other responsibilities will include minutes taking, travel and appointments bookings, correspondence and documents control, clerical duties and office management.
This is a top class boutique, so you have to be/have:
– At least 2-3 years of experience in financial services/wealth management/funds or asset management/professional services company in the UK;
– UK/European Degree is highly preferred;
– Intelligent approach in any situation;
– Forward thinking;
– Superb organisational skills;
– Solid CV with responsible attitude towards the new career change;
– Great attention to detail;
– Flexible attitude and tenacity.
In return you will be working in great environment with family feel, will have great work-life balance and will be fairly rewarded for your job. Interested? Apply right now!