|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£40000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||8 November 2018|
UHNW family wealth and investment management office is looking for a highly professional Personal Assistant who will contribute to the investment and asset management processes with the range of daily arrangements. Minimum 6 years of experience in executive support and ideally HNW lifestyle management is required.
– Diary and appointments management
– Budgeting and household budgeting and expense management
– Household staff management, arranging rotas, monitoring holidays schedule, some basic HR duties
– Arranging contractors, developers as well as other various suppliers for the household related repairs and other services
– Correspondence management, letters, bills and payments management
– Translation, interpreting when required
– Assistance at the business, as well as personal meetings, travelling to the meetings’ locations when required
– Travel and holidays arrangements
– Family gatherings arrangements, event management, arranging caterers and entertainment
– Assisting other grown up family members if and when required
– Administration, organisational management, archiving and data management etc.
– Ideally you will have at least 6 years of experience in executive top-level support and lifestyle management
– Educated to a degree level, a business-related degree is preferred but not essential if you are capable to demonstrate understanding of basic business processes
– You will be a great team-player capable of working in a tandem with the Junior PA
– Expertise in invoices/expenses and records keeping and international travel arrangements experience at top level, ideally including yacht and jet travel/bookings
– Strong problem-solving character
– You will be able to work effectively and with attention to detail
– You will also be required to maintain confidentiality and discreet professional manner at the highest level
– Strong organisational skills, ability to deliver on the diversity of various tasks, flexible attitude
– Assertive and confident communicator.
If you are the one who is dedicated to the quality results and willing to contribute on the daily basis, coordinate and improve daily arrangements of the HNW Family, please apply ASAP!