This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to undertake a contract placement starting ASAP until the end of December for one of the exciting event organisers within medical and new technology field.
They are running an educations long-term conference to upgrade the level of qualification of the CIS doctors, and they need a helping hand.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To contribute to the overall programme
- To monitor and arrange accommodation requests
- To liaise with delegates, confirm details and arrangements
- To liaise with the UK hospitals taking part in the programme, arrange times for visits and lectures etc.
- To book conference rooms and organise the space
- To arrange all necessary documentation
- To take part in the daily activities during the seminars and conferences
- To deal with any ad-hoc requests
- To manage budgets and invoices
You will be working within a team of top level specialists and will take guidance from them every step of the way, yet self-initiative and ‘can do- attitude is a must.
Ideally you will be:
- Immediately available and capable to undertake and commit to the contract full-time during the three months running
- To be able to work from him on administrative tasks, yet to travel to the necessary locations during the day to agree on space, arrangements etc. To be able to stay present at the conferences and seminars, sometimes to attend hospital trainings with the doctors’ teams
- To have great organisational skills, friendly and reliable approach, a confident manner to speak with doctors and other medical staff from CIS as well as from the UK, client focused approach
- If you have any events background it is a massive advantage, otherwise administrative/PA UK based experience and ability to deliver on the tasks could be considered
- Fluency in English, Russian is essential, Kazakh language is advantageous
- Right to work in the UK
- Capable to travel around London on various occasions
- Flexible, willing to do the job well attitude is the key!
Immediate placement for one or possible two suitable candidates! Apply now!