|Date||12 February 2015|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a European Equity Portfolio Manager to join a rapidly expanding Family Office in the heart of Mayfair. As a European Equity Portfolio Manager you will be reporting directly to Head of Office and major investor.
As a European Equity Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for all the activities of the public markets, covering ideas generation, research and strategic asset allocation using top-down approach as well as identification of risks and P&L drivers, portfolio construction and dynamics. It is vital for the role to be able to lead the development and create a more balanced portfolio within the set timeframe.
Requirements for European Portfolio Manager;
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field; Studying or willing to complete study towards CFA;
• Fluency in a second European language (French, German, Spanish, Italian), Russian would be beneficial;
• Minimum of 6+ years’ experience of Portfolio Management in London (Family Office experience is preferred or smaller fund background);
• Ability to generate new ideas and expand the portfolio for the benefit of the investor;
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy under tight deadlines;
• Ability to demonstrate extremely high degree of numerical and analytical skills, advanced Excel and System Skills;
• Ability to effectively communicate market complex ideas and strategies;
• Independent thinker who is able to work within a close-nit team.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!