|Package||Competitive depending on experience|
|Date||1 July 2013|
English Speaking Head of Moscow Office, Corporate Trust Services, Moscow.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial services professional with fluent English to join a well-established UK-based financial services company looking to promote their services in Moscow.
As an English Speaking Head of Moscow Office you will have the responsibility of establishing the company`s brand on the Russian market as well as setting up and running the Moscow office of this international firm. Your duties will include continuous maintenance of the long-term relationships with existing clients as well as attracting new clients.
English Speaking Head of Moscow Office will also be involved in liaising with third parties in your region – law firms, accountancy companies, performing monthly and quarterly reporting, compliance, analysing competitors` market, etc.
The role involves travel to the UK and offshore jurisdictions on a regular basis.
An ideal English Speaking Business Development Manager you must be/have:
• Fluency in Russian and English is a must for this role;
• Experience or strong interest in the trust business as well as the legal structures of various offshore locations (especially the UK and Guernsey) and concepts of taxation in various countries;
• Experience working within financial services industry in Russia – law, banking, investment, wealth management;
• Client Relationship /Sales background within financial services in Russia;
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work on your own;
• Experience of developing networks of business contacts and providing financial advice to personal and business clients ;
• Ability and willingness to be located in Moscow.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.