Mad about finance back-office operations? Would like to advance your career within a top-notch corporate setting in Amsterdam? Would like your language skills to be utilised in your next employment? Then read on!
- Execute treasury settlements in a timely manner;
- Budgeting process monitoring, its methodology preparation/streamlining;
- Monitor and coordinate the payment schedule of the Company; approval of payment requests;
- Control bank fees/interest charges: monitoring and validation of bank fees and interest charges;
- Deal confirmations towards external counter parties;
- Experience with electronic banking systems, payment routing and clearing;
- Communicating with counterparties and other functions in order to solve ad-hoc problems relating to treasury transactions;
- Responsible for regular auditing process of the bank accounts;
- Responsible in liaising with internal and external parties in order to address various requests (accounting, audit etc);
- Maintaining the Bank SSI’s in the various systems;
- Data entry of deals into TMS (intercompany or external deals);
- Participating the annual budgeting and regular rolling forecasting processes;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports upon requests;
- Lead and participate in the execution of special projects and all related tasks as requested by Head of Department and Deputy Managing Director, Economics and Finance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Economics and/or Finance;
- At least 4 years of similar experience in a large company;
- Demonstrated experience in finance budgeting, reporting and control;
- Detailed knowledge of Finance operations;
- Knowledgeable user of MS Office, Treasury systems (i.e. Bellin) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Dutch, English (fluent), Russian (native);
- Analytical way of thinking, team player.