|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services, Other|
|Salary||£35000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Great benefits and bonus structure|
|Date||21 May 2012|
This is a great opportunity for an Editor/Proof-reader with strong financial texts editing experience preferably with banking background to join one of the top international Investment banks at Senior Associate level editing role.
The role is very diverse and will include:
– editing and publishing the daily research and large scale financial texts
– editing, copyediting, proofreading, formatting, layout etc.
– prepress for digital and offset typographic printing
– sector reports, pre-deal reports, alerts, presentations, promotional materials, website content, correspondence etc.
– publishing daily morning brief
– writing and editing promotional material, presentations and other documents for clients
The ideal candidate will need:
– strong experience in financial editing, including knowledge of methodology in scientific editing
– editing and research experience in banking – ideally five years plus
– sound knowledge of stock and bond markets, as well as company financials
– English – mother tongue standard
In return you will be offered a great corporate package – salary, great benefits and competitive bonus structure, will work in a team of international professionals on exciting projects and impressive clients cases, be offered a career ladder in investment banking.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!