|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Energy and Natural Resources|
|Date||23 October 2012|
Are you fluent both in Russian and English? Do you have experience as a PA or translator within natural resources industry, particularly mining? Then this is a brilliant opportunity for you!
Our client, an established mining group, is seeking a EA to VP in their office in the heart of London. You will be providing general Executive level support (complex travel and diary management, meetings co-ordination, visa support, etc), be also required to perform translations (Russian to English and vice versa) on the advanced level, including mining sector professional documents. As an EA to VP you will also be supporting company`s on-going projects in Russia, travel with VP at least once a month and interpret at the meetings and during conference calls.
To be successful, you must:
• Have 6-7 years of EA/PA experience at C-level in London;
• Possess strong translation and interpreting abilities in Russian and vice versa and experience in dealing with mining terminology;
• Be a highly organised, self-motivated person with can do attitude;
• Have the ability to travel abroad at least once a month, particularly to Russia;
• Be able to work on your own initiative, under pressure and as a part of a friendly, international team.
In return, you will be given an opportunity to be a part of top class industry professionals, will be rewarded according to your performance and will have the opportunity to get involved in projects with future career prospects.
Get on your way to a new exciting career! Apply right now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref EA Neg RSI.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!