|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Personal Assistant|
|Salary||£40000 — £45000 per annum|
|Package||Bonus and corporate benefits|
|Date||12 September 2018|
This role presents an excellent opportunity for an evolving PA/EA to contribute to the growth of an ambitious firm.
The purpose of the job is to deliver a comprehensive support to three Senior Partners with a range of secretarial duties on business level along with some personal requests as and when required.
The PA represents the Partners internally and externally – on the phone, via email and face-to-face. The person who fills this role therefore needs to have the ability to portray Company’s values and professionalism at all times. In this busy and fast-paced environment it is crucial to be organised and able to multi task and prioritise whilst remaining composed and focused at all times.
– Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
– Arrange full spectrum of first class travel services: taxis, chauffeurs, airport “Meet and greet” services, air and train tickets, accommodation, conferencing facilities
– Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
– Expenses administration with a sharp eye on tax implications
– Organise couriers, taxis, restaurant bookings
– Assistance with preparing documents: editing, printing, scanning, binding, filing
– Personal support to Senior Partners and their families as and when required
– Providing refreshments and arranging occasional lunch and dinner catering in the office
– Other general secretarial duties
– Assistance to Office Manager and Personal Assistant to Managing Partner when required
Required behaviours and experience:
– a minimum of 4 years of EA experience
– Friendly and intelligent with excellent work ethic
– Professional appearance at all times
– Excellent time keeping and organisational skills are essential
– Anticipate needs and act independently
– “Can do” attitude
– An ability to work under pressure and be a good team player
– An ability to protect reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality
– Flexible approach to working hours
– Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential
– Fluent Turkish or French would be a great bonus
Apply right now!