We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hands-on Duty Manager to Private UHNW Household.
The Duty Manager will report to the Director. The Duty Manager keeps the day-to-day operations of home running smoothly.
He / She is the planner, coordinator and ultimately, responsible for overseeing the general operations of a household.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide oversight of all household activities assuring timely and high-quality completion of all tasks
- Provide leadership and a good example of the utmost in professional service standards
- Ensure that the owners and their guests constantly receive the highest possible level of services
- Ensuring that property is kept in immaculate condition and that is including general housekeeping, maintenance the premises, furniture, furnishing, and art collection
- Managing accurate inventories of all items relating to the property (art, furniture, tableware, linens, equipment, wine & spirits etc)
- Ensuring most effective security systems of the premises, contents, and occupants at all times by keeping constant liaison with security staff
- Effective management of staff rotas and household schedules
- Household recruitment & training in collaboration with Head Office
- Overseeing technical & building systems including, but not limited, to: electricity, water, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, audio, and video equipment call, and liaising with relevant contractors for repair and maintenance
- Overseeing houses maintenance, general condition and operations; maintaining schedules of works with the household staff, service providers and vendors to ensure that proper routine-care, documentation and maintenance are completed, and that (monthly/bi-annual/annual) inspections of systems and equipment are conducted
- Organizing and supervising deliveries, suppliers, contractors and workmen as necessary
- Improving standards & productivity: research and make recommendations for the acquisition of equipment that will improve the levels of service that can be delivered
- Operational Budgets: working with the Office, to compile data, study/analysis & make recommendations that improve effectiveness and lower running costs
- Administrative works, mails, general paperwork, keeping records of invoices relating to the property, and be able to provide justification and detailed annual costing and budgets as required
- Ensuring the maintenance of good relations with neighbours, public authorities and service providers
- Accept and accomplish special assignments as chartered by the employer
- Excellent Communication (Russian and English)
- Must demonstrate the strength of character and high levels of responsibility
- Proven highest level of organisation
- Ability to deliver great results within a limited timeframe
If you have all the skills required and have already been working in UHNW environment, speak fluently both languages and get on well with people, if you wish to progress in your career and manage personnel ensuring a smooth running of a large household, please apply now.
UK Driving license will be a good bonus to your application.
You must have UK work permit or settles status.