|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£55000 — £60000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on Experience|
|Date||3 May 2012|
Our client, London-based family office, is now looking for a Direct Investment Executive to assist with post-investment monitoring and engagement with portfolio companies with the objective to protect the interests of investors and to maximize the return on capital. Your responsibilities will include continuous financial analysis of portfolio companies, re-value the businesses, strategic planning, structuring and executing add-on acquisitions and consolidating strategies. You will also liaise with legal professional and other team members on the daily basis in order to ensure that the interests of investors are protected at all times.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a Russian and English languages fluent;
• Have similar experience for a boutique company/HNW in the UK;
• Have Finance, legal or business background;
• Hold an excellent academic record , MBA is a plus;
• Possess good financial planning and sound commercial judgment skills;
• Have excellent relationship-building skills.
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? Then don’t miss it and apply right now!