Are you a Russian Speaking top sales director who can offer experience of structuring corporate deals. Are you interested in new media and internet space? Do you have publishing contacts in Moscow? Now, would you like to work for the best team within digital media space?
You will be comfortable within an autonomous top level sales role where your strategic thinking, experience of talking and structuring deals at top level and market expertise will be valued.
- Identify and establish long-term partnerships with the leading online publishers in Russia
- Develop relationships with all internal stakeholders up to C-level (from Editorial to Business Development to Sales to product/R&D)
- Understand each publisher’s challenges, tailor proposals to suit their needs, and effectively communicate the benefits of your offer to their business needs
- Construct complex corporate deals, responding to the needs and goals and establishing the basis for a long and mutually-beneficial partnership
- Work with account managers and directors to create lasting and profitable relationship
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, providing accurate forecasting and reporting to management
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Take ownership of your market and increase awareness of the brand
- Proactively seek market feedback re brands performance and image and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality
You will need:
- Russian language to native standard and cultural awareness
- English language skills – at least intermediate to advance level
- Top level sales experience with ability to demonstrate experience with corporate long-term deals, media/publishing/internet space is preferred. Other corporate industries could potentially be of interest as long as you have clear understanding of digital media space
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mind-set which allows constant development, adaptable attitude to the market trends and challenges and ability to analyse and present data
- An ‘outside-the-box’ thinker who is keen to develop personally and professionally.
This role will be suitable for a candidate with solid Moscow based experience in top sales who is currently based in the UK/thinking to move to the UK with often trips to Moscow ideally. Also, applicants based/staying in Moscow could be considered.