This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hard-working, enthusiastic operations professional who would like to develop their career within this field further. At least two years of relevant experience (credit risks, operations within asset-backed financing and leasing with an emphasis on evaluating credit risks and developing internal control processes) is a pre-requisite.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting/Law and/or Business;
- Experience in operational roles with asset-backed financing organisations and leasing companies, business consulting, banking or finance (at least two years);
- Excellence in developing business processes, financial modelling and business plans;
- Strong proficiency in creating presentations and process charts;
- Sound experience in Credit Risks management/assessments;
- Ability to undertake front office communications with clients;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask;
- Ambition to lead asset-backed financing and leasing division within 2-3 years, entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to go extra mile and develop this business line.
- Developing internal businesses processes and procedures including clients’ on-boarding, KYC, compliance and credit risks analysis (using process charts etc.);
- Developing internal controls;
- Preparing tailor-made solutions for the clients and proposals for asset-backed financing and leasing products;
- Undertaking front desk responsibilities – liaising with clients, attending face to face meetings in London and potentially across the UK and other international cities;
- Providing thorough analytical research on various projects;
- Assistance with any other ad hoc tasks as may be required;
- Additional language (e.g. Russian) is a strong advantage, yet experience matters the most.
And exciting opportunity to step up, grow and exceed within your chosen risk management career path. Apply right now!