|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||35000 — 40000 per annum|
|Package||£35-40k base plus corporate package - benefits and bonus structure|
|Date||24 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team/Trading floor Assistant with Russian who has experience supporting a large number of people preferably in very busy finance/corporate environment to join a leading Bank based in the heart of the City.
You will be responsible for organising all filing and all correspondence in the team, will be translating and interpreting, will take minutes, organise meetings, type documents. Also you will be dealing with extensive team’s travel and arranging accommodation, visas, meetings, bookings, will fill in expenses forms etc. Apart from traditional PA and all administrative duties you will be supporting exciting projects and will work on international arena in EMEA area.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– extensive experience in a team support/trading floor role preferably in finance/other corporate environment;
– 3+years UK-based experience on CV;
– fluency in Russian and English with ability to handle translation of the documents;
– a bright individual with tenacity;
– strong organisational skills and eye to detail;
– confident approach and ability to handle pressure;
– good IT skills as well as typing skills.
– ability to get involved, prioritise and multi-task;
– ability to work at top level as well as help all team members when required.
If you are interested, please apply right now!