Would you like to join a top performing PE fund international team? Have you got exposure/solid experience and understanding of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), and ideally an understanding of the Luxembourg, BVI or/and Cyprus corporate legal systems? Russian language is a great advantage.
- putting together legal paperwork
- ensuring its completeness and compliance with the applicable legal requirements
- communicating with the local counsel in relevant jurisdictions (predominantly Cyprus and BVI) in respect of a number of companies controlled by the Luxembourg based private equity funds
- assisting (where necessary) members of the legal and regulatory team with the preparation of the relevant documents pertaining to the operation of the
- Providing support to the legal team in respect of the preparation of the corporate resolutions and other necessary documents in connection with their day-to-day operations such as: approvals of share pledges/charges, approvals of share transfers,
- Liaising with the local counsel in relevant jurisdictions, corporate secretaries and corporate service providers in connection with the preparation of such documents
- Assisting the legal team with the relevant analysis of the applicable restrictions and procedures set (such as shareholders agreements, local compliance, the preparation of and submission of the relevant filings)
- Assisting the legal team with the preparation of the relevant Funds documentation
- Providing assistance to the legal team in reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements with third parties, ensuring compliance of such agreements with applicable laws and regulations
- Assisting the legal team with liaising with the service providers (such as custodians and transfer agents) and
We are looking for a legal professional with experience in corporate services:
- A Law degree (international degrees are accepted) is highly preferred
- Corporate paralegal experience/corporate administrative services experience – sound proof of working with bank accounts re corporate structures (opening, documents supply, shareholder agreements etc.) ideally with Cyprus, BVI and Luxembourg jurisdictions
- Understanding of legal requirements in various jurisdictions
- AIFMD exposure/understanding or solid experience is required
- Excellent drafting skills
- Russian language skills are a great advantage, English – fluent.
- Excellent communication skills.
An opportunity to get involved and grow professionally, negotiable salary for the right candidate. Amazing team! Join in now!