The top team, top job, great progressions, quality involvement, HNW clients. Is it something which can interest you? We are looking for a corporate experience at the administrative level (company registration and
- Providing a complete range of administrative corporate services as required covering all areas of customer and private clients relationships including but to limited to:
- setting up new corporate and or private/ family office structures (companies/foundations/trusts)
- support and coordination across different jurisdictions
- liquidation, amalgamation and restricting assistance as
- Assistance with review and preparation of statutory corporate documents including but not limited to:
- change of the company’s name, change of the structure of the company (directors, shareholders), dissolution of the company, arranging drafting (as required) and signing of various documents requested by the client, facilitating and coordination of and for the ordering of any documents required to meet client needs from or to the registered agent(s)
- Manage and coordinate annual renewals including:
- sending out reminders to clients, updating respective internal/external databases as required, manage, coordinate and be the keeper of client related KYC files as part of client on boarding and support
- Liaising, interacting and coordinating requests with service providers including but not limited to tax advisors, accountants, auditors, trustees/nominees, attorneys, solicitors, banks and regulatory agencies globally
- Project Management of clients’ HR related aspects (maintenance of clients’ employees database including KYC documents, coordination of HR processes in conjunction with 3rd parties e.g. accountants, immigration lawyers, tax advisers and internal specialist departments – Legal, Finance and HR)
- responsible for all aspects of new bank account opening/changes to bank account management as required by client (change of signatories, preparation of payment instructions and other bank-related matters to the smooth operation of clients banking accounts – personal and business as required)
- Invoice, Sales orders, purchase order management
- At least 2 years in an administrative corporate environment (Legal, Professional services, Compliance admin, Operations management, CFDs, research, CoSec) working with documents and sensitive information along with client contact (HNW – UHNW)
- Fluent speaker of Russian and English
- Legal/Economics/Business related degree
- Experience with similar responsibilities in corporate services, offshore jurisdictions, company`s incorporation, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can-do approach.
Join a top-level fast-developing financial new tech services provider in London! Apply now!