This is a great opportunity for an Administrative specialist within corporate services structures – companies, foundations, trusts and other corporate entities across various jurisdictions – to join a top financial advisory firm based in the heart of London. You will become a part of their high flying, highly professional, international and dynamic team and will be given an opportunity to develop your career within the firm and corporate services field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a complete range of administrative and corporate services while maintaining existing client relationships
- Assistance with establishment/setting up new structures (companies/foundations/trusts across different jurisdictions), liquidation process and ad-hoc support as required
- Assistance with review and preparation of administrative and statutory corporate documents including but not limited to arranging for: change of the company’s name; change of the structure of the company (directors, shareholders), dissolution of the company; arranging signing of various documents requested by the client; ordering various documents from the registered agent
- Assistance with companies annual renewals including sending out reminders to clients, liaising with Registered Agents ensuring all steps taken, updating respective internal database and KYC files
- Liaising, interacting and coordinating requests, projects and communication with service providers, tax advisors, auditors, trustees/nominees, attorneys, solicitors, banks and regulatory agencies globally
- Assistance with new bank account openings, change of signatories, preparation of payment instructions and other bank related matters
- To ensure that client database records are input correctly (including any statutory registers or other records) and updated
- Document control functions on the daily basis (filling, scanning, and compliance). Ensuring that all documentation received is efficiently handled, communicated to clients, sorted and filed
- Authorisation of purchase invoices for payments (that includes checking the purchase invoices against the orders, getting in touch with the agent if there are discrepancies in the invoices)
- Issuance of sale orders, sending out invoices to the clients and further follow ups in timely and efficient manner
- Ad hoc duties
Skills & qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience of working in a similar position. Must have experience in setting up corporate structures and administering all related processes!
- Good knowledge of various companies’ administration, company law, regulations, AML/KYC procedures
- Good analytical skills
- Proven ability to adjust to a dynamic workload and manage deadlines appropriately
- Effective self and time management
- Russian language skills are advantageous
Become a part of an exciting growing company with opportunities to succeed and develop personally and professionally. Work with the best! Apply now!