|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£45000 — £55000 per annum|
|Package||£45-55k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||10 August 2011|
This is an outstanding opportunity for the experienced accountant to join a world famous financial services company in the heart of London.
Our client, a rapidly growing and diverse firm, is looking for a diverse and dynamic candidate with solid experience within Investment Banking and Finance (IBF) to join the London-based team and be responsible for Russian operations. As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to perform IBF accounting for all the Russian legal entities, including Russian tax, regulatory bodies and IFRS reporting. You will also be liaising from London with Russian auditors and government institutions as well as supervise the local finance team within IBF division. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the invoices, accounts receivable, participate in group audit, OpEX management and product control.
To be selected you must:
• Have a solid experience within Investment Banking and Finance in Russia (or in the UK for Russian entities),
• Have an expertise in working with Russian regulatory, tax and government bodies as well as auditors,
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA is highly desirable, but not essential,
• 1-2 years of Accountancy experience in the UK is a plus,
• Have a solid knowledge of reporting under IFRS as well as experience of corporate reporting, preferably with investment banking/energy background,
• Be a fluent Russian and English speaker.
In return, you will be offered a job in a world leading organisation and be a part of a friendly and positive team.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE WITHIN INVESTMENT BANKING AND FINANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE. If you just relocated to the UK, but have a solid experience in the are in Russia, you will be a suitable candidate.
Sounds ideal? Then apply right now by sending your CV to email@example.com with ref SCA Neg RSI.