|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||27000 — 33000|
|Package||Salary negotiable depending on experience|
|Date||14 June 2011|
Are you a super organised executive assistant who is capable of organising the whole life and gate keeping for your boss. Could you be his representative and talk on his behalf at senior level? This might be a perfect role for you.
You will be supporting an MD and his top level EA, who is extremely busy and has no time to spare. You will need to organise his extremely busy diary in intelligent manner trying to clear it as much as possible of unnecessary meetings etc., you will also have to coordinate his travel 2-3 times a week all over the world, and not to forget to give him his passport before his flight and all necessary documents. You will get a lot involved in preparation of presentations and marketing materials, will be taking minutes at meetings and follow things up. You will have to use your initiative and get involved in some of his responsibilities and take things over and make this role your own. You will be liaising with the Moscow based office as well as externally and will have to be able to push your ideas across and build strong relationship on his behalf.
A successful candidate will need/be:
– PA experience preferably in corporate environment in the UK
– Proven record of ability to build strong relationship internally and externally for your boss
– Super fluent and well spoken English and Russian with ability to type in both languages
– Strong IT skills
– Great organisational skills and communication skills
– Very responsible and flexible
– ‘A critical thinker’ with intelligent approach
– Stress resilient
– Pro-active professional candidate with professional manner at all times
Does this role sound like you? Then apply right now!