|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£45000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Great corporate package - benefits and bonus.|
|Date||21 September 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a top level support professional to join a well re-known firm at their global audit team as a primary executive assistant to a number of executives at board level.
The responsibilities will include:
– Coordination of Audit Team meetings
– Close cooperation with the Audit team members to determine
– Cooperation with the team administrator to ensure the logistics of meetings
– Advising various departments within the Company on the requirements of the Audit team
– Providing support in preparation of materials for Audit meetings
– Reviewing information pack
– Maintaining a register of decisions of Board of directors and its committees
– Ensuring that a clear action plan and a deadlines is determined
– Monitoring status of decisions on a monthly basis
– Creating various monthly and ad-hoc reports on the status of decisions for the senior management, the Board and its committees.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– 5 year plus corporate support experience at senior level
– Sound knowledge of working for a large well re-known firm
– Experience in audit, financial or trading company is a clear bonus
– BA/MA – educated to degree level
– Understanding of key subjects of financial reporting
– Ability to develop effective business relations with top management
– Methodical and process driven
– Ability to work independently
– Strong verbal and written skills in both Russian and English languages, experience in working with documents in both languages.
Company guarantees great benefits and appealing bonus structure, as well as healthy working hours and ability to progress within the role. Apply ASAP!