|Salary||£45000 — £50000 per annum|
|Date||4 December 2012|
A dynamic property investment firm in central London is looking for a Control Manager/ Chief Operating Officer. Duties will include: Managing people, by way of mentoring and coaching as required to motivate the team of around 20 on-site and a lesser number off-site to work to their best and keep staff on track of the company objectives. Managing processes by documenting, implementing and managing office processes, procedures and systems to facilitate swift operations. Managing reports – implementing business report functions and micro managing adherence to gauge productivity and identify potential issues. Managing Issues – determining current and potential matters and distractions, investigating them and being empowered to resolve them.
To summarise, the position’s key responsibility is ensuring the smooth running of the company whilst allowing the entrepreneur to concentrate on strategy and growth.
• Experience of coordinating a team, managing people and procedures
• The ability to maintain a strategic overview of the firm while getting personally involved in all business matters
• The ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships, especially with senior team members
• Knowledge of systems and processes
• A strong personality and career orientated nature, with the ability to work well under pressure
• Tramps of Blue Box experience would be a bonus!
• Russian language would also be a bonus (but not essential)
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!