|Industry||Financial Services, Legal|
|Salary||35000 — 60000 per annum|
|Package||£35-45k base plus OTE bonus. Total from £60k per annum.|
|Date||26 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for qualified/part-qualified solicitor/lawyer to join this dynamic and fast-growing company based in London, who is expanding their operations all over the world by buying, merging or franchising with other businesses in wealth management/tax and corporate services area.
They are looking for bright, very hard working legal professionals with strong negotiation skills and ability to talk at top level. You will be dealing with companies potentially interested in merging/buy out etc. You will travel for meetings (3-4 times a month) where you will be expected to negotiate a potential deal, subject to audit. Then you will be preparing contracts for empowering the company and will deal with the transaction and all organisational matters. You will be getting commission for every deal, so more contracts you produce – more you earn. This role will be testing you flexibility, ability to negotiate, to finish the deal and push for the result. It is a very exciting role for an ambitious candidate, who loves travelling and is confident in his/her abilities.
To be successful for the role you will have/be:
– Legal qualification (UK and/or Russian) and strong contract experience;
– Business Development experience/exposure is a great bonus;
– Superb negotiation skills – great standard of English and Russian, any other languages is a great bonus;
– With self-starter approach to all situations;
– Easy-going with definite ‘can-do’ attitude;
– Ability to travel at least 30-40% of your time in various locations in the world: Middle East, Africa, America, Europe etc.
Interested? Apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!