|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Hospitality and Customer Service, Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£20000 — £22000 per annum|
|Package||£20-22k per annum plus bonus structure|
|Date||19 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a UK educated candidate, who also speak fluent Russian and knows the private school system of the UK well to join a top level educational consultancy based in Oxford.
You will be working with the clients requests, researching for the best educational opportunities for their children, organising academic assessments, documents preparation and all organisational duties – transport, accommodation, visa status etc., supervising and visiting the children in the preparation centre, arranging extra tuition when required. You will also be required to travel sometimes to Moscow and London. It is a very exciting opportunity for someone who likes children, who is an efficient communicator and feels passionately about good schooling in the UK. You will also be working in a great close-nit team and using your potential to the limits.
The successful candidate will be/have:
– UK education (private school and top 15 University degree is highly preferred);
– Strong command of both – Russian and English;
– Ability to speak at all levels and communicate effectively with children as well as their parents;
– Live/travel to Oxford on daily basis – locals preferred;
– Pressure resilient and determinate approach in any situation.
Sounds perfect for you? Why not to apply straight away!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!