|Industry||Property and Real Estate|
|Date||12 January 2017|
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to take charge of a large £50 million redevelopment project of a luxury hotel in England. This role will report to the private investor and will involve:
• Overseeing the entire redevelopment of this luxury 5 star hospitality project (planning permissions have been already granted), including management of in-house and outsourced teams;
• A to z project management from design through construction to equipment of the site (turn-key project delivery);
• Extensive contract management;
The ideal Construction Project Manager will:
• Have experience of delivering large scale hospitality projects (mandatory), preferably in Western Europe – Germany or Scandinavia;
• Be a chartered surveyor (RICS, CIOB or equivalent qualification);
• Speak fluent English, Russian is advantageous;
• Experience of Scandinavian style designs;
• Possess interest in sustainable construction and “green” design;
• Have strong commercial awareness, ability to manage large budgets, minimise costs and keep track of expenses;
To apply please send us your CV at your earliest convenience.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!