|Industry||Hospitality and Customer Service|
|Date||26 January 2015|
We are now looking or an exceptional candidate who can manage and maintain our client’s building and office. You will be joining a close-nit team in the heart of London, covering the concierge desk, keeping the grounds in order as well as being hands on with any maintenance requests.
Duties of Concierge (Maintenance, Security and Supervision);
• First point of contact for tenants and other visitors
• Dealing with any complaints, enquirers and repair requests from tenants
• Updating database of requests, log-in maintenance book, visitor book
• Security; ensuring all visitors are provided with working access keys
• Adhering to all health and safety procedures, undertaking fire drills
• Grounds maintenance (minor gardening, repairing door locks, changing bulbs, painting and redecorating etc.)
• Ensuring all appliances are up to date with the UK regulations (arranging for call-outs if necessary)
• Updating the Director with monthly reports of any repairs, updates or changes
Must be/have for Concierge (Maintenance, Security and Supervision);
• Fluent English speaker (Russian is a bonus)
• You must have at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a similar role e.g. Concierge also covering Maintenance duties
• You must have excellent communication skills
• Hard-working and positive attitude
• You must have sufficient working experience of Maintenance within a Commercial Building/Residential Building (2-3 years)
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply today!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!