|Salary||££30000 — ££40000 per annum|
|Package||Corporate benefits and impressive bonus structure|
|Date||10 December 2015|
This is a great opportunity for ideally a Russian speaking candidate with financial compliance exposure to join one of the well-established international IB based in the heart of City of London and to develop their career further.
– Review client activity across various financial products
– Monitor regulatory outputs
– Identify, investigate and resolve issues and review discrepancies
– Evaluate daily trade alerts
– Review regulatory and client reports
– Monitor trade bookings in order to ensure they are don in accordance with procedures
– Develop further monitoring procedures
– Assist in production of management information
– Assist compliance team with various daily requirements
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– A graduate in relevant discipline
– CISI qualified or partly qualified ideally
– Has to have experience in monitoring and trade surveillance within professional services (1 year+)
– Has to be able to demonstrate knowledge of financial markets, exchanges and products
– Knowledge of financial regulations
– Advanced Excel skills (VBA skills preferred)
– Good analytical skills
– Russian language would be an advantage
Are you looking for a company which can guarantee you professional development? Would you like to work within this dynamic, international and growing team? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!