|Industry||Financial Services, Other, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||$70000 — $90000 per annum|
|Package||Flexible salary for the right candidate|
|Date||14 July 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a bright and organised professional to join a fast growing company in their Bahamas Office.
You will be working as a first point of contact for their clients and as a Company Secretary in a small family feel office, dealing predominantly with equity, bonds and funds structures for HNW international clients. You will be dealing with three funds and will be monitoring transactions of these funds. You will be dealing with all organisational, accounting, tax and regulatory aspects of the processes, and will support Investment Advisors from other offices with all organisational matters and transaction procedures. You will also become the first point of contacts with suppliers, banks etc., as well as will be liaising with clients and will have to be able to build successful business relationship with them.
Skill set required:
• Proven record of working in financial/banking environment
• A professional business degree (preferably in finance) or any other qualification in business /finance is a must
• Knowledge of basics of fund and portfolio management, financial products and experience of dealing with financial transactions
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Self starter
• Good communications skills in both Russian and English languages
The role will ideally be suitable for a candidate who has the needed skill set, speaks good Russian and English and is currently based in the UK/EU country (Condition: willing to relocate to Bahamas, work permit can be arranged for EU based citizens).
Sounds interesting for you? Please apply ASAP!