|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, Legal|
|Salary||£27000 — £33000 per annum|
|Date||13 December 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong legal background in Russia/CIS or the UK, who would like to step on a great career ladder in a famous wealth management firm based in Central London.
You will be dealing with corporate orders:
– Opening and maintenance of bank accounts (change of signatories, order of bank cards, dealing with requests from clients) in various banks
– Incorporation of companies in following various jurisdictions
– Change of structure of company
– Order of corporate documents for companies (Powers of Attorney, Certificate of Good Standing, Certificate of Incumbency, Tax Residence Certificate etc.)
– Preparation and drafting of documents: Various Resolutions, Minutes, Powers of Attorney, Share certificates, Share transfers etc.
– Update of databases: companies files, database with all company’s information, banks consolidated table etc.
– Issuance of Invoice request, liaising with accountants.
In order to be successful for the role you will need to have:
– Legal background- preferably from a law firm or a financial company/bank;
– Experience of working with opening/closing bank accounts is a top advantage for the role;
– The UK and/or Russian working experience and some legal education or;
– Strong UK based education and some exposure into legal jobs;
– Fluent Russian and great English;
– Positive professional career outlook.
If interested, please apply right now by sending your CV !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!