|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Personal Assistant, Property and Real Estate|
|Salary||£18000 — £19500 per annum|
|Date||8 January 2015|
We are now looking for an Administrator/PA/Personal Assistant for a fast growing firm based in the heart of London! As Company Administrator/PA you will be working with a close-nit team, providing day-to-day assistance to MDs and the Team.
Duties of Company Administrator/PA;
You will need to head all the day-to-day running of the office (emails, phone calls, post enquires), deal with all client request regarding their properties (including commercial); this includes dealing with all documentations such as bills, insurance, enquiries, tenants, contractors, developers, architects etc. The major responsibility will be to control a vast database of various property related information and making sure the information is in order and up to date (use of excel). You will be expected to develop within the role and undertake more responsibilities within the job, and develop your career in the high-end Property Residential and Property Development sector.
Company Administrator/PA must be/have;
– Impeccable communication skills (you will be dealing with a range of different people each day)
– English must be at a fluent level
– You must have at least 6 months – 1 year of working within an office environment
– IDEALLY have a financial background as you will be dealing a lot with numbers and financial documentations
– You will be required to hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher in an applicable/broad ranged field of study e.g. Business Administration
– You must have a positive, hard-working attitude
– Able to multi-task
– Bubbly, out-going personality
Please apply by sending your CV.