|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£18000 — £19000 per annum|
|Date||23 October 2014|
We are now looking for an Administrator/PA/Personal Assistant for a fast growing firm based in the heart of London! As Company Administrator/PA you will be working with a close-nit team, providing day-to-day assistance. This role would be ideal for a recent graduate, ready to get a head start within the administrative world in Central London or someone who is hungry for a new challenge altogether!
Duties of Company Administrator/PA;
You will need to head all the day-to-day running of the office (emails, phone calls, post enquires), deal with all client request regarding their properties (including commercial); this includes dealing with all documentations such as bills, insurance, enquiries, tenants, contractors, developers, architects etc. The major responsibility will be to control a vast database of various property related information and making sure the information is in order and up to date (use of excel). You will be expected to develop within the role and undertake more responsibilities within the job, and develop your career in the high-end Property Residential and Property Development sector.
Company Administrator/PA must be/have;
– Impeccable communication skills (you will be dealing with a range of different people each day)
– English must be at a fluent level, other languages is a bonus e.g. French, German, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Bulgarian
– You will be required to hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher in an applicable/broad ranged field of study e.g. Business Administration
– You must have a positive, hard-working attitude
– Able to multi-task
– Bubbly, out-going personality
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter, explaining why you would be perfect for this role.