|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£30000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||29 January 2013|
A brilliant job opportunity has arisen for a Russian speaking Commercial Accountant to join a private wealth management office. You will be reporting to the Finance Director and as necessary to the CEO, processing basic financial transactions and providing financial and commercial support for investment projects, in a very demanding, busy and high pressure environment.
Your main duties will be to processing financial transactions, performing accuracy checks, supporting the Finance Director, preparing schedules and budgeting, preparing and reviewing financial statements, and administrative duties such as updating files. You will also be working on special projects and assignments, and performing commercial appraisal on potential investments. You will be given the opportunity to continue developing professionally, and be expected to undertake training as required.
The right candidate will:
• Be fluent in Russian and English languages
• Be at least half qualified or studying towards a financial qualification
• Have a creative approach to problem solving and strong analytical skills
• Be results driven, detail orientated and have a time sensitive delivery approach
• Be resilient, enthusiastic and show a strong desire to excel in a highly challenging environment
• Be a self-starter able to work on own initiative under pressure
• Be professional, have a strong ethical collaborative approach to business relationships
• Show a drive to advance personal skills and knowledge
In return you will get to work with and learn from high level professionals, and be given the opportunity to further progress and develop yourself and your skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply by sending your CV !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!