|Salary||40000 — 60000|
|Package||Up to $60k per annum, depending on skills and experience|
|Date||27 April 2011|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM with native Russian to join a rapidly growing international financial services company with headquarters in London to work from their Moscow office.
You will be working in a close-nit team in the heart of Moscow and will be responsible for the continuous maintenance of the long-term relationships with existing clients. Your duties will involve supporting the development of trust, educating the clients on corporate trust and company formation services, monitoring the market developments and legislation in the region. There is no Business Development involved, however, you will be constantly meeting the clients face-to-face, close the deals and promote company services.
To be successful you must:
• Hold a degree in Economy or Law;
• Have a solid knowledge of trust business as well as the legal structures of various offshore locations and concepts of taxations in various countries;
• Client Relationship/Sales background within financial services is advantageous;
• Outstanding communication skills both in Russian and Englishl;
• Ability and willingness to be located in Moscow.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.