|Date||3 August 2015|
We are now looking for a qualified, professional Client Relationship Manager to work in an established private office in Central London.
As a Client Relationship Manager, your primary role will be the acquisition of new clients via referrals. As CRM, you will be involved in development and acquisition of strong relationships with UHNW clients covering Russia&CIS, EMEA and APAC Markets. You must be able to maintain long-term relations through personal network. You will be cross-selling investment and wealth management products and will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations and legal requirements of all the procedures and for the ownership of KYC for your client base.
To be selected, you must have:
• Fluency in English and additional language is a bonus
• CF30 status or be in the process to obtain one
• 5+ years of relationship management experience
• Book of self-generated clients
• Experience in managing assets starting from $45MM
• Target-driven, goal orientated and excellent communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to us as soon as possible.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!