|Industry||Financial Services, Legal, RSI Executive Search, Technical|
|Salary||£50000 — £70000 per annum|
|Date||15 June 2018|
• An ambitious international retail bank with solid background and long-term developing goals which enters a new phase of fintech development and is looking for an ambitious and knowledgeable AML professional to advise their London based team.
• To ensure that the company adequately monitors compliance with relevant AML regulation within its supervised populations for anti-money laundering in the UK
• To risk-assess the clients of the bank, execute and report supervisory reviews
• To ensure that the client is offered an advise on banking solutions according with the Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision (OPBAS) and FCA standards.
• Reviewing advice given to clients, which will cover all retail investment products
• Reviewing the sale of group risk schemes and products
• Ensuring any remedial action arising from the monitoring activity is completed within a timely manner
• Recording any rule breaches arising from this monitoring, investigate the issues arising and report the outcome
• Reviewing the winding up of occupational pension schemes
• Producing individual file review feedback reports for advisers, including remedial action requirements where necessary
• Assist in the review and approval of marketing material, including FCA financial promotions
• Assist in ensuring that compliance department procedures manuals are updated as and when required
• Ensure that FCA disclosure documents are in line with regulatory requirements at all times
• Undertake research into new regulations or legislation that might affect the IFA division and provide advice to the Compliance Manager on the impact of these changes
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of FCA regulations as they apply to the role
• To advise investment professionals and corporate clients of the bank on legitimate and effective solutions suitable for their business’ goals.
• Dynamic, ambitious, determinate approach, willingness to explore new technologies within financial sector
• MBA/BA degree related degree, preferably from the leading UK or European university
• FCA industry recognised qualifications are a must, solid AML experience within finance industry in a similar level position
• Advising top corporate clients, understanding of banking on-boarding procedures and full scope of regulations according with FCA compliance (retail banking is highly preferred)
• Sound understanding/knowledge of fintech solutions, operations and regulations in the UK
• ‘Hands-on’ approach, willingness and ability to work independently within a small London based office while communicating with larger teams abroad
• Trustworthy, tenacious, highly organised, knowledgeable, effective.
Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!