Our well-established client is looking for an experienced CFO to provide financial advice in relation to financial modelling, pricing, cost efficiencies, investment decisions, fundraising, company valuation, financial statement etc. A successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company, including financial statements, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is ready to join an amazing and entrepreneurial team as soon as possible!
- Preparation of key financial statements, P&L, cash-flow, balance sheet, sales, and budget statements, including forecasted statements.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Provide financial advice in relation to pricing per region & cost efficiencies.
- Manage customer monthly trade accrual: reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop annual and quarterly sales, margin, inventory, and expense plans.
- Develop key performance metrics and implement controls to ensure divisions achieve their financial and operational goals including
- Improved profitability, sales margin analysis, cash flow, expense, and inventory management
- Engage in the strategic planning process evaluating current and future strategic initiatives
- Prepare presentations and supporting exhibits for upcoming fundraising events and be able to present and participate in those events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ideally, BS in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA and/or CPA or other relevant qualifications are highly desirable.
- Relevant experience in a similar role, fundraising experience, FMCG or Financial industry experience is desirable
- Fluent English, London/close by based candidates pls
- The Russian language is advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills, confident manner to be an active member of fundraising meetings etc
- Hands-on approach
- Hands-on knowledgeable and responsible approach, ability to guide management, work in tandem with senior management
What is in it for me?
- You can start an exciting project ASAP, remotely
- The role is flexible. It is a contract for 2-3 months part-time remote, but the ideal candidate will be asked to stay with the company after the contract on a part-time or full-time basis
- Flexible working – London office/Homeworking options and combinations are available
- Get the exciting thrill of a start-up project, while feeling supported by parent companies
- A close team of executives is getting formed, an amazing opportunity to become a valuable member of this team
- Competitive salary options, amazing bonus opportunities.