|Industry||Financial Services, IT, Other, RSI Executive Search, Technical|
|Salary||£100000 — £175000 per annum|
|Date||15 June 2018|
• An ambitious international retail bank with solid background and long-term developing goals which enters a new phase of fintech development and is looking for an as ambitious and hard-working finance professional to lead their London based team.
• To manage the overall operations of a company, including fintech solution development, product development, marketing, communications, and logistics
• To develop and approve strategies to meet investor, consumer, and employee needs
• To communicate with people inside and outside the company to discover what policies, products, and marketing strategies will help it move forward
• To make important decisions that affect the company’s direction and its employees.
• To achieve FCA approval for the new HQ opening in London, UK
• To contribute to the implementation and marketing of the fintech solution
• To formulating operational policies for the bank
• To set up goals and deadlines for their achievement
• To formulate rules and regulations in the bank regarding financial transactions and other important functions according to the FCA rules and regulations
• To coordinate resources in the bank in order to attain the formulated goals
• Interacting with top clients and shareholders
• Release of the company reports and financial statements, working closely with finance team in the UK and abroad
• Ensuring that all the financial data of the company is updated and accurate
• Monitor the functioning of various departments of the bank and ensuring that all of them are working on the right track.
• Dynamic, ambitious, determinate approach, willingness to explore new technologies within financial sector, entrepreneurial drive
• Finance MBA degree, preferably from the leading UK or European universities
• FCA industry recognised qualifications are a must, willingness to apply and pass exams for FCA approval within short timeframe
• Sound experience of leading quality banking teams, working with clients, understanding of banking on-boarding procedures (retail banking is highly preferred)
• Sound understanding/knowledge of fintech solutions, operations and regulations in the UK
• With the established right to work in the UK and become a regulated representative of an international bank
• Fluent in Russian and English languages
• Trustworthy, creative, determinate, highly organised, knowledgeable, effective.
Can you deliver? Apply now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!