|Industry||Financial Services, IT, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||28 November 2013|
Are you a highly driven client relations manager with solid experience of buy-side account management? If you have a passion for global sales and a background within financial services, why not join one of the most established and leading financial technology providers based in the heart of London.
Providing innovative solutions, our client is establishing secure platforms and integrated information-based solutions for dramatic beneficial changes for their M&A clients.
• Establishing relations with existing clients & developing further client base in financial services
• Ongoing management of accounts mainly in the UK, Germany and Austria
• Building business partner relations
• Ensure adequate service level agreements are met in a timely manner to drive client sales
• Increasing product usage and adjusting platforms accordingly
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis
• At least 3 years of Sales experience within financial services
• Native English speaker, Native German is a bonus, other languages desirable
• Strong understanding of capital markets (M&A)
• Solution-orientated, goal-driven
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like to join an established company, with great opportunities and room for growth, please send your CV today.