|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||60000 — 100000|
|Package||£60-100k per annum plus bonus structure. Negotiable for the right candidate.|
|Date||19 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a top level professional with strong managerial, analytical and strategic background, who speaks Russian and English and knows both business cultures very well.
This is a deputy managerial role for a successful business owner with stakes in various businesses and dynamic business approach. He is a looking for a ‘right-hand man’, who can work very closely with him on various projects, manage top level personnel and line managers of various businesses and report directly to the owner about any ups and downs. You will also be trusted with making strategic decisions to increase the efficiency of the group, so you have to be able to see a big picture as a result of analysing smaller details too.
To be successful for the role you will be:
– A graduate from one of the EU based business schools;
– Will have strong top level managerial experience – at least 10 years;
– Will ideally have exposure into running your own projects/business at some point of your career;
– Will have tenacity, professionalism and intelligent approach in making decisions;
– Trustworthy and reliable!
If it sounds like you, please send your CV ASAP.