Our client is looking for someone to provide a comprehensive and proactive management service of their offices with strategic focus on key priorities, identifying needs, anticipating upcoming issues and resolving these as appropriate. Manage HR system and company’s payroll. Provide support to CoS on key projects and BAU tasks and undertaking any other duties to assist Executive team and business as directed by CoS or CEO.
Profile of ideal candidate:
An energetic, proactive and self-motivated individual who is confident multi-tasker with natural high attention to details and aptitudes for high quality in whatever is undertaken. Excellent communications skills, trustworthy and reliable, with the ability to operate under pressure and to manage a high number of tasks on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly determined individual to provide a crucial role. We are looking for a team player who has integrity, professionalism and a desire to make a difference.
- Managing a smooth-running operation of the offices. Responsible for the full range of facilities management services including but not limited to procurement, managing stationery stock suppliers and regular facilities inspection.
- Maintaining all facilities related contracts ensuring that client receiving high-level services.
- Reviewing existing internal operating practices and procedures and implement improvements as appropriate and necessary.
- Collecting and processing all deliveries, incoming and outgoing post in a timely manner.
- Managing internal Drives and folders, reviewing and maintaining all electronic filing process to ensure share drive holds all documentation that is easily searchable and identifiable.
- In collaboration with the CoS, lead on the recruitment process from creating, drafting attractive advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting through to screening and onboarding as appropriate.
- Maintaining HR system: forming and maintaining employees’ records, updating database internally, amending and preparing HR documents and employment contracts, processing payroll changes, preparing data for the payroll.
- Providing administrative support to CoS on key projects and BAU tasks and undertaking any other duties to assist business as directed by the CEO or CoS.
- Supporting and advising through the people lifecycle, putting in place and ensuring a robust and responsive set of internal processes, controls and policies that allow for the recruitment, management and development of people.
- Undertaking any other duties as are reasonably requested in line with the purpose of this position.
- Confidentiality – the ability to respect confidences and manage messaging between CEO, CoS and personal. High integrity and a demonstrable commitment to ensuring confidentiality relating to your role.
- Professionalism – demonstrate high level of professionalism, due allocation of responsibility and integrity with an appreciation for the importance of discretion with regard to sensitive and confidential information.
- Communication – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Administration – Excellent planning and organisation skills. Ability to set up and maintain appropriate administrative and action follow up systems.
- Prioritisation and Decision-Making Skills – Ability to prioritise, evaluate issues and deliver solutions in line with business needs. Ability to appropriately manage, including challenge a range of suppliers for value for money and quality.
- Adaptability – the ability to work remotely, flexibly and proactively to demonstrate initiative independently and as part of a team.
- Confident and efficient multi-tasker who portrays a calm and confident nature in a high-pressure environment with a constantly changing landscape.
- Project Management – ideally with PM experience including use of software and tools but as a minimum, the ability to plan and execute projects through to completion ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in managing busy business office, ability to understand recruitment process and HR systems.
- Educated to Graduate standard or equivalent (e.g. appropriate NVQ or suitable level of experience).
- Must be fully conversant in Advanced Microsoft Office applications including
- PowerPoint and use of databases, excel, Word, typing / accuracy, and able to learn new systems quickly.
- PM experience is a bonus