|Industry||Travel and Leisure|
|Salary||£35000 — £45000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on Experience|
|Date||31 May 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a top calibre candidate, who has strong experience within luxury concierge services, VIP travel industry, and lifestyle management in the UK. You will need to have existing connections with various service providers in the UK related to the industry as well as HNW client relationship exposure.
You will be responsible for analysing luxury lifestyle segment in the UK and internationally, dealing with partners, suppliers through regular face to face meetings, negotiating deals/conditions and proceeding orders. Our client is looking for a Senior candidate with developed book of contacts to bring on board and outstanding sales track record. You will be required to travel when needed – location and frequency depending on the clients’ meetings. As a Business Development Manager you will also have a regular clients contact and will be working with other Business Development Managers worldwide.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– 3+ years of experience within luxury concierge, VIP travel or lifestyle management;
– Developed book of suppliers contacts in the UK and internationally;
– Go-getter attitude and track record in deal negotiation and business development;
– Ability to communicate confidently at top level;
– Professional attitude at all times and drive to succeed;
– English language skills, with Russian considered as bonus.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com !