|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£18000 — £23000 per annum|
|Package||Commission based with OTE|
|Date||8 February 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Russian speaking Business Development/Sales professional to join an established international communications company, with offices across the globe, including Russia. The company is in the process of expanding its global operations, and therefore wants to take on board a results-driven individual to drive their Russian and CIS sales.
You will be responsible for marketing delegate and exhibition events to high profile Russian clients and be involved in international PR across the globe, giving you the opportunity to earn uncapped commission, with expected earnings of £30k+.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be fluent English and native Russian
• Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in the UK
• Possess knowledge of the Russian market and culture
• Be highly proactive, passionate and goal driven in their approach
• Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to work on their own initiative
• Be confident and fearless to challenges, with a “no limits” attitude
• Be highly organised, efficient and an excellent problem solver
• Be flexible and hands-on with a willingness to get involved in projects
• Connections with potential Russian clients would be a bonus!
In return, you will be part of a great team in a friendly and fast-paced office, with possibility of career progression and rewards for your success. If you feel this is the role for you, please send your CV !!!