Our client is a technology company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and causal mobile games worldwide. They are now looking for a passionate Business Development Manager with gaming or a relevant digital industries background to join their multicultural team with a highly creative atmosphere. It is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing leading and fun company.
- Taking full responsibility to implement a business development strategy for your clients in the UK and EU markets
- Finding and landing new game studios in the UK and European gaming space
- Connecting with game publishers, media agencies, and technology companies and investigate ways to partner
- Identifying and creating strategic business opportunities with advertisers primarily in the game and mobile entertainment industry
- Working closely with our account managers, partner managers, finance, and management to develop and articulate business terms
- Drafting, negotiating, and fully executing on deal terms with partner companies
- Developing inputs into refining company strategy around the shape of partnership agreements
- Identifying and reporting on industry trends.
Qualifications & Skills
- Having at least 3+ years of business development or sales experience in a gaming or another relevant digital industry, e.g. digital media, advertising, SaaS, ad-tech
- Understanding the game lifecycle and the marketing and advertising needs connected to each stage
- Ideally having a network of game publishers, media agencies, and technology companies within the Eastern European market
- Having excellence in building relationships
- Demonstrating a deal-making expertise
- Having strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Showing business fluency in English language, additional EU language skills are advantageous.
What is in it for you?
- UK based or Remote type of employment – UK or EU
- Reliable UK-Based employer, international team, fun management
- Competitive base salary and motivating commission structure
- Becoming a part of a team of experienced professionals, working closely with other Publishers and Management
- Personal development & career plans
- Working on exciting and fun projects
- Full-Time with flexibility