|Industry||Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£150000 — £250000 per annum|
|Date||19 February 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a top calibre Russian speaking EMEA professional with sound knowledge of Asian markets (Hong Kong, China, Thailand) and/or EU markets, who wishes to progress his/her career and develop an Invetsment Banking structure in Asia and EU from scratch.
You will be responsible for sourcing the most appropriate locations (in Asia and EU) for development of a new financial structure within the suitable legal and financial frameworks. The business`s focus will be working with the portfolio of financial products (bonds, options, derivatives, etc.) as well as setting up funds, trusts and optimising tax for its corporate and private clients. As a Business Development Director, you will be creating the strategy for the business establishment and expansion – developing relationship with potential partners and third parties, setting up internal policies and procedures, hire personnel, lead the future growth of the structure.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– International finance education at MA level;
– Fluent Russian and English;
– Investment banking or/and similar financial institution`s experience at top management level, preferably from a well-renown London based financial institute;
– Knowledge of Asian and EU financial markets and local legal regulations;
– Sound business development skills, as well as the experience of setting up divisions or companies from scratch;
– Ability to work on your own initiative with the determination and confidence of developing and implimenting your strategies;
If it sounds like a job for you, please apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!