|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£35000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Negotiable, Depending on Experience|
|Date||21 December 2011|
This is a brilliant opportunity for a professional business-minded Assistant with fluent Russian to settle in an exciting organisational role and become a true ‘right-hand’ person for a professional family, who is starting to build their life in the UK.
You will be based in the comfort of a private residence, where your work will be measured in results, not hours you put in. As a Business Assistant, you will be working closely with the family and advising them on the project-related matters, including building the relationships with lawyers, bankers, clients in the UK, assisting with market research, investment opportunities, finding the right people to complete the existing and potential projects, etc. You might also be required to undertake various ad-hoc administrative and support duties so flexible approach is the key.
The role will suit you ideally if you have the following:
– Experience as a Business Assistant in the UK with solid knowledge of properties market, investment opportunities, project assistance, preferably with some residence based background or a clear understanding of a private PA role;
– Driving licence would be a great advantage;
– Intelligent approach to any situation and ability to negotiate on their behalf, multi-task and be their ‘eyes and ears’ in the UK – strong knowledge of the UK live-in situation and business culture is a key;
– Good IT, secretarial and organisational skills;
– Confidence and ability to take charge and advice;
– Eye to detail;
– English and Russian to mother tongue standard;
– Ability to concentrate on results, not on the hours.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP!